Saturday 12 June 2010

Where is Jourdan Dunn!

One of my favourite models, if not my favourite, has been scarce lately. I think it was in December that she gave birth to her first child, and ever since then, I haven't seen her in the fashion scene. This is apart from 2 runways, one for Aquascutum, and the other for a charity event I think that she did this year. I haven't seen her in any editorials or even photos, and I miss her. 

She was defo doing it big when she was around, getting big magazine covers, campaigns, and basically seeing her on like every catwalk and runway show! She was big!!! If you see this, please come back! You are missed! lol. Anyway her are JUST SOME (lol, sorry I just really like her) pictures I have collected of her. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I know right?! I miss Jourdan too I want to see her face on covers and campaigns!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...