Saturday 5 June 2010

Birthday Dinner!

I'm celebrating my birthday today which I'm excited about....its in like 8 hohurs time, hehe! I might post some pictures up on here, I don't know but we'll see.

Choosing an outfit wasn't particularly easy, as I ordered a blazer but it came late (it was ordered to my address in Portsmouth but I'm no longer there), but I kept another outfit on the side....I would have preferred the blazer look but oh well, it happens, and I might aswell rock the one I have.

Someone I know also helped me bake a cake...a Velvet cake, which I can't wait to eat. I might cut half to myself and share the rest to others, muahahahahahaha!

As per the attendees, its a private dinner so I invited close friends and some people I thought to invite too, and as usual, some people can't make it but it's cool though. Amongst attendees will be some of my 'fashionista' friends lol, and I look forward to seeing what they are going to wear and some of the homies.

Anyway I'm just going on and on, lol, probably because I am excited. But yeah, I'm gonna get a shape up soon and then just wait it out.... later people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...