Friday 25 June 2010

So Yeah...

Nevermind my post titles, lol, they can be so random. Anyway I haven't written anything on my blog for a while, and its not due to any particular reason, I just haven't. But yeah being in Christ, God shows you a lot of things, even if your not a Christian, He still speaks to you sometimes. But anyway, I learnt what I am about to share through facebook, lol, it may be common sense to a few but I just learnt.

Anyway with my faith, I believe you can mis-interprete a lot of stuff. People mix opinions, traditions, etc, with the TRUE word of God. When this happens, God's Word is not taught, so things begin to seem so complicated or even easier and sometimes it doesn't make sense. People start to become hyporites and double minded and that is not of God. I try not to judge people and stuff but for example, people who PREACH that you should'nt listen to secular music, but are the same people that watch secular movies look very stupid to me! I mean...I'm not trying to have a problem with some people, but you can say it's different all you want but it doesn't make sense to me. I am not encouraging endulging in bad things, but yeah.

Anyway back to what I wanted to say and I hope I deliever this point well. When someone says something, another person who believes that same thing will support you and encourage you....this does not mean what your saying is right! But this leads to the person continuing preaching or doing what they think is right...and this is very scary, especially when it comes to the Word of God... This is one of the reasons why when I advise, I try to emphaise one the word ADVICE because I always want someone to do what is Godly, and too have a personal relationship with God through Christ and most of all, what I say has to be scriptural. There are certain people who preach different doctrines and stuff and I am like wow.Even watch out for some pastors.

Anyway, we should always check ourselves against the Word of God because that is the RAW truth. I have come to a stage in my life where I know who I can ask some things from or advice...its not everyone I listen to anymore....no way! I have learnt my lesson. But most of all, the answer we need is in God's word...but its not bad asking trustworthy people anyway. So thats all I have to say now really. Hope everyone's good? lol. Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...