Thursday 29 April 2010

McQ by Alexander McQueen Fall 2010!

So it seems as though boots are going to be in trend for a while....might need to get another pair now, lol. Model Dan Felton poses for a lookbook for McQ Fall 2010, and I must say that I am definately feeling the outfits. They have that vintage feel to them and I like the dull colours used (since that is what I usually wear). I really like the grey suit and the outfit in the 2nd image. The 3 quater shorts and trousers underneath.... I don't think I can rock that, lol, but who knows, lol. Enjoy!

Source: Red Models

3 comments:

  1. I wanna see how you dress on a daily...

    Nice one though....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice...wanna see wat u wear on a daily...

    ReplyDelete
  3. im not up to this level...yet,lol. but im defo changin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...