Tuesday 13 July 2010

Sasha Pivovarova and Lily Donaldson for Kenzo!

One of my favourite models, Sasha Pivovarova (the model with the hat), appears in this ad campaign preview for Kenzo. This is the fall campaign, and more photos are likely to circulate soon so I'll probably post them later. I got familiar with Kenzo when Liya Kebede appeared along side Eniko Mahik in the previous campaign which was similar to this (not in a bad way...it was located on a dessert and this seems to be too..it might be a Kenzo thing). Anyway Sasha appears alongside British model Lily Donaldson. This campaign is actually different cuz they are looking down at the camera, which to me is unique. Also the colours of the photo are very inviting and Sasha just does it for me. Enjoy!

Source: Fashion Rogue
Photographer: Mario Sorrenti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...