Thursday 29 July 2010

He is Marrying Someone Else!

Yo what's up guys?! I'm making this post via my Blackberry, which is a very cool feeling btw lol! So yeah, I just wanna share a little something with you guys about someone I know who was going out with a certain guy....who was engaged to another woman. This is kind of a long story but I just wanna share like the main parts so that a lesson or two can be learnt by you beautiful women out there that waste your time on the wrong guys! No one is perfect, but I know through Christ, we accomplish A LOT and live the true righteous life.
Anyway my friend is a christian, and she told me about the guy she was going out with and from hearing about him, I gave her a warning about this guy. Despite the fact he wasn't born again (as a woman of God, you should desire a man to be godly and have a relationship with God), there were some other aspects that I knew were not right. And being a man myself and being a worldly man in my past days, I know how guys think (forgive my generalisation). Anyway she became intimate with him sexually, and ofcourse that creates more spiritual and emotional bonds between the two, and it was hard for her to let go.
I confronted her about her actions and thankfully, I feel she was truly convicted of her actions by the Spirit. So she told me that she will use the "not having anymore sex til marraige" mindset as a basis for her to break up with him...have in mind that you can truly mean something, but feelings can change, that's why you should really meditate on the Word of God to help you.
Later on, I found out she still had a relationship with the guy but hopefully, no sex was involved. She later informed me that he travelled to get married to his fiance. She found this out through a friend of hers and later called him to confront him, and he confirmed it...apologizing.
To get to my point, all this could have been avoided if she was right minded in the first place. Ladies please know what you want, and if your a christian, please let God mould your desires (what you want in a man) to what is right...and not wanting a bad boy lol.
Also, this girl, if it wasn't for God, she'l probably have tje mentality of like 'oh I hate men, I can never trust them' and so on. God reassures us and I thank God for that, and there are God fearing men like us ;). She also shared her body with someone who wasn't worth it...he wasn't her husband!
We all need to be in the right mindset before making decisions and taking steps but by His mercy, even when we make mistakes God still brings us out (not an excuse to make mistakes because they could affect you big time).
Ladies please be wise...and seek God in all you do man! I'm out!
P.s. Forgive me for any spelling errors or english blunders. I'm using my bb and will probably check for them later.
God bless!

4 comments:

  1. u were never a 'worldly man' tho. u were a worldly BOY (r u even a man yet sef? lol :p) hehe
    interesting post sha... hope ur friend doesnt mind that u're using her story tho :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sombori ;P - yh my friend doesnt mind...she wants it to teach others too, and lool, im a man! infact, im D MAN!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...