Thursday 13 May 2010

Acting Up!

Don't you just hate it when people act up in the midst of people? Smh. What I mean is that, you know someone's character right, and then when you see them in public where others are around, they suddenly switch characters. As much as I may understand why they may do such, its still not cool and it's wrong man. Be yourself, jheeze!

Im not being judgemental but I have seen this a lot of times, and I'm like...what are you doing? Someone did it to me yesterday and I was just shaking my head, lol. I personally don't like switching characters, thats why I don't do it, its very stupid actually

Lemme give you an example. Let's say I am with two girls, and then a friend (male) comes over to ask for something from me. He acknowledges the presence of the two girls and just starts acting stupid! He starts to 'boi' me (which i think means taking sly shots at someone) for something silly and for no reason (smh)and I'm like huh? Where did that come from? He probably wanted to show...only God knows what. Felllas, it's NOT GAME!

No more needs to be said at this point, hope y'all are good? Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...