Friday 4 February 2011

Jourdan Dunn, Sessilee Lopez, Melodie Monrose, Arlenis Sosa, Rose Cordero, Lais Ribeiro, Ajak Deng, Aminata Niaria, Kinee Diouf, Chanel Iman and Joan Smalls in Vogue Italia, February 2011!

WOW, I must say, and I have said this before, I LOVE Vogue Italia for their frequent use of black/ethnic models.With that being said...I LOVE THIS EDITORIAL! I have never been excited about an editorial in my life and I think it is because most of my favourite models are together. I love the fact that it is a glamourous editorial too, and not the 'weird' ones. *teary eyed* LOL, I just really love this...beautiful girls! The editorial is called 'The Black Aluure'. I like the models, the modelling, the photography and the fantastic theme! Enjoy.


















Source: Z Fashion Blog
Photographer: Emma Summerton
Stylist: Edward Enninful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...